25 things I learned before and while I was 25.
1. Be willing to accept and integrate new information into your world view.
2. Carry things with you, but don't let them get too heavy.
3. Never Underestimate the Power of Consistency
4. Recognize your privilege.
5. You can grow out of something and still wish it well (& vice versa).
6. Get out and take walks.
7. Be vigilant about finding sources of inspiration.
8. You can always use your "fuck-it" card.
10. When I recognize and respect the synchronicity in my life, good things happen for me.
11. Give yourself room to fail.
12. Get comfortable with your voice.
13. Be Persistent.